Saturday, March 27, 2010
Rolling Over?!?
The most exciting event of the week took place today. It was probably just a fluke, but Hannah rolled from her stomach to her back two times in a row! She wasn't rolling toward anything, which is why it's a fluke, but she was physically able to do it. Cool! We also moved Hannah to her room this week. She is adjusting to it fairly well! Besides that, we had a low-key week, which was actually a welcome change. Fun fact: we filled out an NCAA bracket for Hannah and it is in first place amongst all of our brackets! That is more of a victory for Jay, of course, but I am still a proud mom. : ) Here are a few pics from the week...the rocking chair was given to us by my dad and refinished by my mom. I was rocked in it when I was little!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment