Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rattles & Wiggles

I haven't posted in a while, so I think it's time for a little update. Hannah is doing really well - she's wiggling around a lot more (as you'll see in the video) and is doing much better holding her head up and holding onto things like rattles, small stuffed animals, blankets, etc. She is talking more and showing her cute personality. She really likes it when I lay down next to her and read to her while holding the books over her head...and it's GREAT for building my arm muscles! We started the search for daycare last week and are close to making a decision - it will be nice to have that important task completed. Besides that, I guess we've just been up to our normal routine. Hannah met my two college roommates on Monday, Katy and Kristen. It was fun to see them and talk about how much our lives have changed in just a few short years! We are looking forward to visits later this week from Grandma and Grandpa VZ, Aunt Amy, Uncle Andy, and her cousin Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment