Monday, May 10, 2010
First Mother's Day, etc.
We had a great week! We spent quite a bit of time outside in the early part of the week, before the weather turned cold and stormy. Grandma and Grandpa Vought came over from Friday through Sunday, and we had a nice time visiting with them. Hannah took her first trip (of many, I’m sure!) to Great Lakes Crossing with myself and Grandma Vought. Check out some pics from the week - some of my all-time favorites! 


My first Mother’s Day was very fun and relaxing. We went to breakfast with grandma and grandpa, and then Jay and I took Hannah for a walk downtown. We finished the day with an appetizer and dessert at the Rochester Brewery. Yum! Jay bought me roses and got me two cards – one from him and the other from Hannah. I loved our celebration! Being a mom is so incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment