Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Amelia's 1st Birthday

You would think that I would have all the time in the world to blog since I've been home for almost a week, but apparently that is not the case! Hannah and I been busy getting ready for the holidays and taking care of Jay, who got the stomach flu (or food poisoning) a few days ago. Poor Jay! We hope he feels better by Christmas.

One of the many fun events we've been to in the last week was Amelia's 1st birthday party. A few highlights from the party:

1. She did not like eating cake, but she loved playing with it - see photo below!
2. Hannah was obsessed with Amelia's cousin's braces. Obsessed. Her hands were in his mouth, she was squealing at the top of her lungs and bouncing up and down...the whole nine yards.
3. Hannah and Amelia love to dance - see video below. : )
4. Amelia loved the boxes, wrapping paper, and tissue paper a LOT - see video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment