Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Week Away - Part 1

Jay is teaching a brand new math class next year, so he needed to spend a week at good 'ol WMU to prepare for it.  Hannah and I debated whether to spend a week at home together (potentially boring) or a week in the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo area with family (busy, but fun!). We stayed with Amy, Nora, and Henry for two days while Andy was out of town.  I have a new appreciation for moms with two babies, and especially moms whose husbands are frequently out of town.  I'm glad we were there to help a little bit, and the girls played really well.  We took all three kids to the park and played in the kiddie pool in the backyard.
 Hannah playing with the Exersaucer one last time before we took it over for baby Henry!
Such a pretty dress & smile!
The girls loved the playground - especially the slide!
Playing in Nora's fancy new pool
Sweet family : )

No comments:

Post a Comment