Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Take Your Child To Work!

"Take Your Child To Work" day was last week, and Hannah came to Athens with me again this year.   She was only with me half the day, but I was completely exhausted when I came back from dropping her off at school! She mostly had fun, but she was sort of clingy due to all the new people she met.  By 'sort of clingy', I mean that I had to lug all 30+ pounds of her around the media center all morning! Overall, I am glad I got to spend the morning with her and show people how sweet she is. She got to be on the morning announcements, she went to a Spanish class to hit a pinata, and she got to jump all over the bean bag chairs.....what a day!

She sort of blended in with all the big kids!

She had fun "filling out delivery slips"....they were beautiful!

Please note that Hannah is NOT in the storytime photo.  Watch the video below:


Fun on the furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment