Grandma and Grandpa Vought came over for Mother's Day weekend. They got to spend Thursday evening and all day Friday with Hannah so that Jay & I could attend his Teacher of the Year banquet for Oakland County (congrats!!). Here are some photos/videos from the weekend. Check out her hair...it's finally long enough to pull off some messy pigtails!
 |
| She keeps stealing my spray bottle, so we put it to good use by spraying all the plants. : ) |
 |
| Signature silly face |
 |
| She loves skirts! This cute skirt was previously Nora's. I love it! |
Fun at the subdivision park...
 |
| Want a good leg workout idea? Try teeter-tottering with someone MUCH smaller than you... |
I love this video! My mom said this would be the first book she could "read", and she was right!
No comments:
Post a Comment