Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Battle Creek Visit

We went to Battle Creek a few weeks ago to visit my mom and Alex, as well as my dad's side of the family. We had a lot of fun! We went to the Turkey Farm with my mom & Alex.  The turkeys are apparently free to roam around outside, and Hannah and I were surrounded by them - sorta scary! Hannah went to the zoo with my mom, Alex, Kari, Hayden, and Kyler. Jay and I needed a "terrible two's" break, so we did some back-to-school shopping.
Fun new Noah's Ark toy!



I was only smiling so Hannah wouldn't freak out....it was scary! ; )

Trains!
 

 
Pretty excited about this tractor:
 
 
The next day, we met my dad, my aunt, and my grandma at Urbandale Elementary School. They got to play with Hannah for a while, and then we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Yum! Hannah did a good job sitting during the longer-than-usual dinner, and we had a really fun time!





Love this one! Hannah and her GG...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment