Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cupcakes!

Hannah and I had fun making cupcakes together! She helped with almost all of the steps, including putting liners in the tins, pouring ingredients, mixing the batter, spooning it into the liners, and decorating. She was scared of the beater - she ran out of the kitchen and sat on Jay's lap! She got in a little trouble for eating the decorations instead of decorating with them, but overall, I was impressed by how well she followed directions. My favorite part was when she sat down to eat her cupcake, and she only wanted the frosting. Guess it would've been easier to just buy her a container of icing!

It was hard for her to separate just one cupcake liner from the stack, but she did it!


Finger lickin' good!

Hmmmm....which one should I choose?


Still a little unsure of the beaters...no licking them clean this time!
 
Some impressive self control until the end :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment